Wondering can you feed newborn kittens regular milk? The answer is NO! If you are having to take on the amazing responsibility of being a surrogate mom to a tiny baby kitten, it’s important that you provide a special commercially made kitten formula every 2 hours for the first couple weeks of kitten’s life.
Kittens cannot digest cow’s milk or the milk of other animals – they need a special formula that provides the nutrients that felines need. Cows milk can give your kitten diarrhea and malnutrition. Be sure to consult your veterinarian on the ideal formula and method for bottle feeding your newborn kitten.
KMR® Powder for Kittens & Cats, 12oz
- Formulated to provide a caloric pattern similar to queen’s milk in protein, fat, and carbohydrates.
- Supplies necessary vitamins and minerals to ensure proper development and growth.
- Ideal supplement for post-surgery and convalescence.
- Easy to digest, highly palatable, easy to mix formula.
- For kittens newborn to six weeks of age.
All natural, no preservatives, made in the USA. A complete food source for orphaned or rejected kittens or those nursing, but needing supplemental feeding. Also recommended for growing kittens or adult cats that are stressed and require a source of h
List Price: $ 13.70
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B0002ASS0M”]
Leave a Reply